This week BioValue is very busy! We are attending the 182nd EAAE Seminar.
We are happy to present our first results to a broad audience of experts, stakeholders and other researchers eager to receive feedback and start conversations on our approach and methodologies. It is exciting to see how many people are engaged to tackle the issue of biodiversity among the whole agrifood value chain in order to ensure a sustainable and healthy agricultural sector!
We are happy to be part of it!
Our Oral Presentations:
- Factors influencing farmers’ decisions on crop diversity: literature review and implications for industrialized and high-income countries. Solovyeva Irina, Viira Ants-Hannes, Kasperczyk Nadja, Xoplaki Elena
- CAP start-up aid for young farmers does reflect EU’s biodiversity policies? Natos Dimitrios, Mattas Konstadinos, Tsakiridou Efthimia, Staboulis Christos, Sotireli Sofia Athina
- Consumption patterns for healthy and environmentally friendly, food choices: An overview of contemporary issues. Lazaridou Dimitra, Mattas Konstadinos, Tsakiridou Efthimia, Yercan Murat
- A Review of Guiding Tools on Agri-Food Value Chain Modelling. SALALI H.Ece, AKYUZ Yarkın, ATAKAN Pelin, GUNDEN Cihat, YERCAN Murad
- Modelling crop diversity in Italian lentils’ value chain: exploring the potential of the Agent-based model approach. Verza Marta, Camanzi Luca, Malorgio Giulio, Mulazzani Luca
- Crop diversity and value chains: a systematic literature review. Viira Ants-Hannes, Aro Kersti, Ariva Jelena, Lillemets Jüri, Solovyeva Irina, Aleksandrova Olha
- Biodiversity in Agri-Food Value Chains: comparative studies in three countries. Lamprinakis Lampros, Malorgio Giulio, Mulazzani Luca, Schaer Burkhard, Tisseyre Cyril
- Creating novel food dishes and innovative food products using promising neglected and underutilized crops. Knez Marija, Ranic Marija, Zekovic Milica, Milesevic Jelena, Gurinovic Mirjana, Glibetic Maria
- Why have certain crops become neglected and underutilized species? Ranic Marija, Knez Marija, Yercan Murad, Zekovic Milica, Milešević Jelena, Gurinović Mirjana 1 , Glibezic Maria
Further results can be found at our download center.